- Five of the new Rouge Coco Shine colors to be released
- All of the six new Rouge Coco shades
- New red nail polish Cinema and comparison to other Chanel reds.
- New brownish rose nail polish Paparazzi and comparison to similar shades
- Nude coral exists? Le Vernis 575 Starlet comparison and swatches.
According to Vogue UK, the new collection of Chanel, called Avant-Première de Chanel, must be released already this week . The collection is inspired by French Cinema and focuses on lips and nails. There will be six new Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Colour as well as eight new shades of Rouge Coco Shine, described as Hyrating Creme Lip Shine by Chanel. As for the nails, the collection has four shades, three of which is going to be permanent. One of those three nail shades, Provocation is familiar to some of you from Fashion Night Out 2012 lipstick and nail polish twin sets. Here is a full list of the collection (for more pretty promo pictures also be sure to check out chicprofile) .
Coco Shine Rouge Lipstick – New
- # 77 Ingenue – gold beige
- # 78 Interlude – coral peach
- # 79 Saga – a cool pink (Limited Edition)
- # 80 Suspense – pearl fuchsia
- # 81 Fiction – pomegranate red
- # 82 Synopsis – brown rose
- # 83 Scenario – reddish brown
- # 84 Dialogue – deep red
- # 48 Sentiment – natural beige (New)
- # 49 Liaison – soft pink (New)
- # 51 On Ce Soir – plum-brown (New)
- # 52 Grace – copper redwood (New)
- # 53 Amant – orange red / orange red (New)
- # 54 Le Baiser – sparkling pink (New)
- # 575 Starlet – peachy pink (Limited Edition)
- #579 Paparazzi – plum-brown
- #581 Cinema – orange red
- #599 Provocation – plum purple
Now here is a quick Sneek Peak of what I have before I go on with the swatches and review. Hope you enjoy it.