- Over 15000 page views, needless to say that I am thrilled!
- 20 posts which were so much fun to write
- 79 published comments although half of them are mine ;-)
|Quick thanks art|
...to friends who encouraged me to start the blog, to the ones who read the posts and supported me with comments and to those of you following me via twitter and bloglovin'. The numbers grow each day which gives a big motivation to keep on writing.
The fact is that I still can't believe that I am blogging!
So why do I do that? The simple answer is that I don't have many people around me who are so enthusiastic (crazy? obsessed?) about a new released lipstick, a new eye shadow formula or a special edition bronzer. For me my blog is a kind of platform to exchange with other make-up enthusiasts around the world, to share my love for certain products and hear your comments on those. By following which pages are referring to the blog, I also signed up of some forums and met new people which I find to be so exciting.
Mini poll: What should be next?
I will be going on with featuring new released products but I was also thinking about covering some permanent ones. I list some ideas below.
- New series of posts to review complete Tom Ford quads
- Some vintage Chanel nail polishes
- New post series for Guerlain Ombre Eclat 6 Couleur palette reviews
- My YSL Pure Chromatics collection and reviews of permanent range
- Classic red lipsticks (Armani, Chanel, Dior etc.) comparisons.
- Chanel Blush Collection
- Tom Ford nail polish posts
- Eye shadow formulas, favorites post