- My favorite color is purple (as if you haven't known it yet ;-)
- I dyed parts of my hair in pink, purple or blue during university.
- The first eye shadow quad I purchased was from Chanel, before that I was
using make-up from my mother or what my aunt was giving me.
- Aside from my obsession to collect make-up, I also like collecting academical degrees. Until now I have BS (Bachelor of Science), MS (Master of Science), MM (Master of Music) and PhD. Nowadays I have my eyes on the next one...
- During my studies of electronics engineering, I found the joy in long electronics lab hours by designing necklace and armbands from capacitors, resistors and transistors. During one of my internships, I was bored by not having anything to do and and started painting woman figures on copper boards using soldering material. I offered my art work(!) later to the employees.
- My favorite dish is meatballs with french fries (how unhealthy of me!).
- I like listening to Shostakovic, Debussy and Arvo Pärt. But my favorite composer of all times must be Beethoven, my favorite piece is his 9th. Preparing the chorus part with instrumental recitative right before putting it into words... Genius! But I shall stop here, I can write a whole essay on 9th and what I feel listening to it but this is supposed to be a beauty blog...
- My favorite sport activity at the moment is Zumba. I used to play tennis but I haven't done it for so long, I am afraid I might not be able to meet the ball anymore :-}
- I also like swimming, especially in the sea while watching the fishes. But I am very afraid of deep dark seas, my worst nightmares have big waves in the ocean.
- I love listening to Jefferson Airplane and I was obsessed with Grace Slick during high school. Talking of white rabbit, my all time fav children book is Alice in Wonderland.
- I do makeup everyday but some times I forget to apply mascara and I don't notice it until I take a selfie.
- I have no problem with spiders but I don't like the idea of meeting a snake in person.
- I used to sing in an alternative rock band before, during and after university for over 10 years.
- I used to play keyboard and guitar in my first band and had to start singing before a concert because the vocalist was a nightmare. After that concert, I never stopped doing that.
- I once dated each one of identical twins. Not at once!
- Aside from my ears I never had piercings but I used to pierce my nails and hang some rings during university.
- My favorite composer to play on the piano is Chopin. After playing a few of his works, I attempted playing one of his "advanced" pieces which led my piano teacher making me promise I won't do that again without her guidance :-} I thought I was doing just fine :-p
- I am a cat person. I previously had two cats, one of them was just two weeks ago when I found her, she was too young to drink from a cup so I used to feed her with a baby bottle.
- I found it awful to kill insects just because they entered the flat so over the years I developed effective methods to get them out without giving them harm.
- Two years ago I was diagnosed with a serious illness which I found out the next day after my wedding. Over the coarse of treatment which took six months I had to stop working. During this time I reflected upon life and change some of my points of view. At that time I also went through a spring cleaning of friends.
- I took courses on history of cinema and I love watching independent movies. I used to watch over 40 movies in two weeks during film festivals. This is how I once won a whole day cruise with directors by showing the number of tickets I had.
- My favorite era is Impressionism, both art and music.
- I love contouring but I am too lazy to highlight.
- I can't watch (good quality) horror movies. I can't sleep for days after watching one. Same goes for ones with a lot of violence in them.
- Aside from a full time job and blogging, I also teach at a local university as a side job.
- I have brown hair but a part of it has pigmentation deficiency since my birth so this part is light blonde. You might think I dyed my hair (and many don't believe me) but at the moment the my hair is not dyed.
- I don't like rules and think they kill the creativity.
- My favorite city is Rome. I love everything about it, especially the history, the people and ice-cream!
- My favorite cuisine is Japanese, I could eat Sashimi everyday! My visit to Japan must have been my favorite travel ever. I just wished I would have known more about make-up and brushes back then.
- I almost never watched TV my whole life, but I can safely say that I am internet addicted.
Now comes the fun part for me, I should pick up whom to tag, lol. *evil look and grin*
*drums* so here it goes...
Linda from Silverkis
Ebru from ChicScience
Jaa from HelloJaa
Helena from Icaria's
Jo from MakeupRemastered
Once you write your posts, please let me know so I can link your posts.
Anything you could relate with from my facts? What were these?